tihoptete Admin replied

293 weeks ago

A Dangerous Man Movie Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c After serving 6 years for a crime he didn't commit, Shane Daniels is released from jail with an apology from the State of Arizona. Within hours of his freedom, he unluckily bears witness to a cop killing by Chinese mafia who have a kidnapped girl and a bag of drugmoney. In this action packed thrill ride, Shane agreed to help the girl to get her uncle back to safety. To do that he gets some help from Russian mafia, whose boss owns him a favor for saving his son from the Chinese cop killing action that happened before.
A man is, after 14 years in special ops and 6 years wrongfully imprisoned, in the middle of a Chinese triad/corrupt police shootout saving a Russian gangster's son and liberating a Chinese girl and a bag of money. The girl asks for help.
OK, this was never gonna be Citizen Kane… Hell, it was never gonna be Out For Justice. But I am happy to confirm that Seagal's latest DTV opus is one of his best in a long time, fulfilling on the promise of Urban Justice and Pistol Whippedan upturn in his descent into c-movie hell. His last movie with writer/director Waxman (The Keeper) was enjoyable enough, with some fun character stuff (for a Seagal flick, that is!) and competent film- making, although there were issues with pace and a lack of action. Here, the movie starts hard and keeps on going, only lagging slightly in the second act.<br/><br/>Big Steve resurrects one of his DTV staple characters - the wrongly accused, embittered ex- con. There is also reference to a Special Forces history to explain away his awesome ass- kicking ability this time. The plot is fairly straightforward, notconvolutedthey can be, despite warring criminal factions and a crooked cop conspiracy. There are a few concessions to the low-budget but on the whole it is fairly well edited and well paced.<br/><br/>But let's face it… what fans wanna know is how the action fares. Well, I'm pleased to report it's pretty action packed, especially for a DTV. Seagal is in hard-hitting, bone-snapping, bloodily violent form. The frequent fight scenes are let down by some too-close camera-work and jumpy editing, but we still get the sense that big Steve can still pull out the stops, there is no noticeable stunt doubling during the fights, and he even brings back some of the old school Aikido throws and locks. A highlight is a fight in which Seagal makes deadly use of a chopstick that has to be seen to be believed.<br/><br/>There is some dubbing involved, unfortunately, but the guy doing so is a lot closer to Seagal's voice and delivery than ever before, andI said, no noticeable double work. He actually seems engaged in the flick, particularly in the second half coming acrossnatural and relaxed. There are a couple of cool supporting characters, in particular a Russian Gangster with a code of honour and a hatred for cops. <br/><br/>It's not going to win any new fans over, but for those hardcore fans that have stuck with the Tall Guy it's a welcome return to some sort of form, and for those old school fans that have skipped his recent work (and I don't blame you!) is well worth a look.
I had no intention of watching this movie, except my newborn wouldn't let me sleep and this was on TV at two in the morning. Now I will never forget this movie. It was my second son's first movie. Actually deserves a 6.5 or 7, but I gave it a 10 since it means so much more now and I was in a zombie-like state with a heavy fog rolling through my aging brain. Actually has storyline ideas from a variety of other movies. A little Transporter here and No Country For Old Men there with women in trunks of cars and transponders planted in money bags. Still, not a waste of time if you have time to waste or your newborn won't let you sleep.

Undead full movie hd 720p free downloadThe Last Escape tamil dubbed movie torrentfree download Bomba de tiempoEpisode 4.9 full movie in hindi 720p downloadClean Slate malayalam full movie free downloadCarta misteriosa movie download hddownload full movie Episode 2.4 in hindiBunyip full movie in hindi free downloadThe Spectaclesfree download Walking Tall: The Payback

last edited 215 weeks ago by tihoptete
Please log in to post a reply.